What I do for You as a Buyers Agent ?
The long and winding road that leads to your new home can be confusing, frustrating and exhausting. It helps to know you are not alone and that you have, at your disposal, your Agent’s professional expertise. What I will do for you?
- First of all, know that you will not pay me a penny, the seller pays all of my commission so let me do the work for you.
- Our first meeting will be for me to get to know you and your wants, and needs. It is important for me to spend some time with you so I can show you the right homes and guide you in the right direction to meet your goals. I will also make sure you have everything you need to make an offer once we find that perfect home.
- I will then start looking for homes that meet your needs so that you will know about them as quickly as they come on the market.
- I will spend time with you to make sure you understand all the paperwork and the process of buying a home. I will always make myself available to you for any questions that may come up.
- I will set up appointments for us to go and see the homes you are interested in. Show you homes in a effective and professional manner.
- Provide comparable sales data so you have a clear understanding of the market and the value of properties in the area you are interested in.
- I will explain, handle, and execute the proper handling of your earnest money deposit.
- Remember, I am working for you and have a fiduciary responsibility to always work with your best interest in mind.
- Properly prepare all forms, contracts, and disclosures which are required by law and make sure they are legally correct.
- Negotiate the price with your best interest in mind. (Based on market value)
- I will handle all problems that may come up through the buying process.
- Work with the sellers agent to make sure all timelines are met, negotiations are done with your best interests in mind, make sure the seller provides all the disclosures needed from the seller are complete.
- I will set up and be present for all inspections that are needed to meet your best interests in the property.
- Negotiate the repairs that need to be done.
- See that any repairs are handled and met correctly before closing.
- Communicate with your lender to make sure all timelines are met.
- Work with the escrow company to make sure your best interests are met. Timelines are met and be there with you at signing in case any questions come up.
- Properly handle the walk through with you before closing.
- Oversee the closing process to make sure that the exchange of property from the seller to you goes smoothly.
- I will be there to hand you your keys and make sure everything is O.K. when you take possession.
Congratulations, you own a new home!!!